Women's Vionic Walker Classic
Walk a mile (or more!) in these shoes and you’ll know why they’re a perennial favorite. Designed to keep you on the move step after step
Step into support for work, play and every day with the Walker – a perennial customer favorite – designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort.
- Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic with Orthaheel Technology features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance