Teva Women's Sandals Hurricane XLT2 - 90s Multi
We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before. Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, day hikes, and activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 7.75oz
- RN 88276
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.