goodr Golf Sunglasses - Green Jacket Mafia
Goodr wholeheartedly believes that golf is fun. Why does it have to be so serious? Lighten up! For that reason, they have dubbed their golf-specific lens “Flamingo Eye™ Technology.” All the HD contrast and performance without any of the self-importance.
Listen… you’re never going to win The Masters. Unless you literally spend every single day of your life at the range and doing useless putting drills until you can’t feel your fingers. That also means that you will never own the green jacket. BUT you can own these green translucent frame, yellow accent, green lens beauties. And unlike a jacket… you can wear them all year. So technically they’re better than the jacket and you can spend more time shotgunning beers and less time on your game.
- Flamingo Eye technology: Polarized lenses enhance the colors on the course so you can see your ball as you sink your hole in one (or go OB...)
- No slip: Goodr uses enhanced silicone inserts with special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sinking that flamingo putt.*
- No bounce: The frame is snug and lightweight with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you’re swinging out of your shoes.
- All coverage: Wider polarized lenses provide more coverage, which also acts as a great disguise when you order your 13th John Daly after the beer cart staff has cut you off.
- No gophers: No one wearing these has ever mistaken the word gopher for golfer, causing them to be locked up with the key thrown away.